Hi. I’m Anne Linn and welcome to my site. Below are some things about me.
– I’m an author and write about the Goddess, nature, and walking through grief.
– I’m on a journey to find myself, find my voice.
– I want to dedicate my life to the God and Goddess.
– I feel like a tree, standing between heaven and earth, roots being nourished by the Mother, branches reaching towards Father Sky.
– I want to hear the hidden messages in the silence around me. I want to read the stars, listen to the trees, the mountains and little streams. I want to explore my dreams, walk between worlds. I want to live a life of magic and beauty.
– I want to follow that quiet longing for more, the gentle voice of my heart. I want to explore what gifts I have, and use them for good, bring light and healing into the world.
A Little More About Me
I grew up in Norway, among trees and mountains. And spent a lot of time outdoors playing, and going on adventures.
I always yearned for magic. I wanted it to be real, and I kept searching for something more.
One day I opened a book and read about the Goddess. I yearned to know her, and she felt familiar to me, like I remembered her from a time long ago.
Things were tough then. I had lost my mom, dad, and sister. Life felt strange, as though I was walking through a dream. Or maybe I had been shocked awake.
I was looking for answers, some meaning to everything that had happened. How could someone that had been such a big presence in my life, be gone, suddenly, without warning? Where did they go? I wanted to understand.
I read everything I could on out of body experiences and had my first astral projection after a lot of practice. I also began studying my dreams.
And slowly the Goddess became more present in my life. I would go for long walks, silently speaking with her about everything. I felt less alone.
She took me on a long journey of healing. Sometimes I would write, and I found that I enjoyed it, that it helped me get in touch with something deeper, a light within me. And that it gave me a voice.
I wrote about getting to know her in my free ebook Whispers of the Goddess.